Stanley Black & Decker, Numéro 1 de l’outillage et de la sécurité est leader sur son marché. Véritable spécialiste dans son secteur et présent à l’échelle mondiale, le groupe ne cesse de croître depuis des années !
Dans le cadre de son développement, nous recherche un(e) :
Program Manager H/F
basé(e) à Morangis
The Program Manager II will be a key member of the Program Management Team set out to develop world-class project execution. Key responsibility is to manage a global development cross-functional team in order to develop and launch innovative product solutions that meet cost, schedule and scope requirements. The Program Manager II will also be responsible for major contributions to process development and continuous
improvement within the business.
• Independently leads projects or work packages of low/medium/high complexity and works under supervision for programs targeted for new technology and markets.
• Follows standardized guidelines and templates to ensure robust project plans as required by the NPD process.
• Applies existing strategies to balance the elements of time, cost, quality, scope, risk and resources.
• Identifies, monitors, and proactively responds to project risk.
• Manages scope changes and ensures complete supporting analysis.
• Participates in post launch audit output evaluations to recommend advancements for continuous improvement of project execution practices.
• Ensures project outputs are consistently high-quality deliverables, on time and within budget to all business objectives.
• Builds supplier relationships in order to collaborate effectively.
• Communicates project expectations to the leading program manager, project team members, upper management and other stakeholders in a clear and concise fashion.
• Identifies, negotiates and supports the resolution of issues within and between various project teams and/or stake holders.
• Identifies and manages project dependencies and critical path.
• Defines project success criteria and continually monitors progress throughout project life cycle while reporting out to relevant team members and leadership.
• Partners with appropriate functional leaders to manage resources for projects, including requesting and releasing.
• Looks after the interests of the project team. Maintains documentation as required by the stage-gate development process.
• Supports assignments outside of new product development as required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations or similar field.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills are required.
• Ability to effectively communicate with and support the needs of executive leadership.
• 3+ Years of experience in a technical functional role (Design Engineering, Supply Chain, Sourcing, Black Belt, or Operations preferred)
• 3+ years of experience in project management or leading projects.
• Durable Consumer products industry experience desired, preferably in the Tools industry.
• Proven ability to facilitate relations between business groups and technology departments.
• Demonstrates understanding of manufacturing processes and production planning.
• Possesses sensitivity and acts appropriately with varying cultural societies
• Possesses basic business financial knowledge and familiar with project P&L statements.
• Possesses influencing skills (leads by example, clearly articulates business cases and interpretation of cause-effect impact).
• Develops and maintains constructive and cooperative working relationships.
• Highly effective organization and planning skills.
• Ability to scope and size work efforts effectively.
Exhibits self-confidence. Demonstrated ability to influence cross functional partners