Our client is a worldwide leading group in Tools & Storage and security services. It has been growing constantly since the years !
As part of its growth, we are recruiting a :
Product Manager H/F
In France, for the European, Australian and New Zealander Market
You will drive profitable growth through the pro-active management and enhancement of the Automotive Specialties Category.
Your accountabilities and responsibilities :
- Manage and communicate new product launches, sku deletion, promotions to the regional Marketing / Sales teams effectively and pro-actively.
- Drive the phase-in and phase-out process.
- Drive commercialisation plans together with the Regional Marketing Teams to deliver increased sales and profitability at agreed target levels.
- Increase sales revenue according to SBU and EANZ Sales/Margin commitments
- Identify market gaps and products opportunities in EANZ.
- Ensure product information and launch packs are consolidated and distributed in timely fashion for all regions
- Coordinate and consolidate regional product information and needs using all resources at disposal. Effectively communicate findings to the SBU.
- Ensure regional teams are aware of 6-18 month product road utilising agreed upon format and tools (API, Market Needs Assessment, NP Road map).
- Represent SBU/ Global Product Manager (GPM) at customer line reviews and develop customer presentations and visits as required.
- Serve as the conduit between the product development teams and the sales teams.
- Create, coordinate and/or adapt additional supports for NP launch: POS merchandisers,product literature… together with the central Brand and Communications Team.
- Give information and forms for new product set up and discontinue of products.
- Communicate all of the new product set up information and lead times with the sales and account leaders.
- Identify market research needs and drive the research.
- Define and Plan the training material in conjunction with European Training Team.
Skills and Competencies :
- Team spirit combined to a high level of autonomy.
- Automotive background is highly preferred : can be personal interest in cars / vehicle repairs / motor sports or former job in such environment.
- Strong motivation with ability to prioritize while not losing sight of broad picture
- Fluent English + French
- Superior written and communication skills at all levels.
- PC, BI and PowerPoint literate.
- Product training – ability to use, demonstrate and show key features and benefits of all products to both sales and marketing teams, retail/pro customers and end users.
- Presentation skills – Comfortable with presenting in front of a live audience and over other media.
Qualifications and Experience :
- Experience of Product development and/or Marketing
- Knowledge of European market
- Solid academic background, degree level or equivalent required (preferably in marketing, product, engineering or sales).