Stanley Black & Decker, Numéro 1 de l’outillage et de la sécurité est leader sur son marché. Véritable spécialiste dans son secteur et présent à l’échelle mondiale, le groupe ne cesse de croître depuis des années !
Dans le cadre de son développement, nous recherche un(e) :
Master Data Manager H/F
basé(e) à Limonest
Contribute towards helping Stanley Black & Decker enhance their digital presence by assisting on the continued rollout of new PIM system, Hybris, and related web projects.
- Working with master and local product data that feeds internal and external outputs.
- Working with product managers to acquire and maintain complete and accurate product data for all products in their responsibility.
- Presenting to and engaging with EANZ markets on expectations and requirements for Hybris, including preparing for transitioning to Hybris’ processes and systems.
- Co-ordination of all localisation and translation of assigned product data for EANZ Markets.
- Co-ordination of the set-up and delivery of required outputs.
- Helping to develop new global processes and further development of the product information management (PIM) system. Thus helping to ensure global data compliance and efficient analysis and management of meaningful data.
- Perform monitoring, system clean ups and troubleshooting.
- Perform daily health check which includes checking backup status, system logs and database logs for any issues.
- Assist with data loads and mass data updates.
- Communicate with technical and non-technical users: business stakeholders, developers, end users, and Project Managers.
- The role provides technical consulting to management, business users, and technical associates
- Keep up to date on current and road mapped Hybris features, functionality, and terminology.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Strong working knowledge of the Hybris platform, specifically Product Information Management (PIM) and eCommerce, and how these capabilities satisfy business requirements.
- Ideally 2 years of experience in e-commerce or PIM systems.
- Ideally 1 Hybris experience.
- Experience with e-commerce platforms is an asset.
- Strong Excel and data manipulation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Technical knowledge (not development level).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent presentation, organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and to meet deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and reprioritize in a dynamic environment.