Notre société, Numéro 1 de l’outillage et de la sécurité est leader sur le marché. Véritable spécialiste et présent à l’échelle mondiale, notre groupe ne cesse de croître depuis des années !
Dans le cadre de notre développement, nous recherchons un(e) :
Coordinateur Ressources Humaines H/F
basé(e) 8 mois sur le site de Morangis, puis sur le site de Limonest
- The Human Resources Coordinator will work directly with the HR Director and HR Managers for the Global Tools & Storage Organization to provide help with administrative Human Resources tasks as well as projects.
- This Human Resources organization supports the Tools & Storage division of Stanley Black & Decker across France.
- This position is a great opportunity for someone early in his/her Human Resources career, who has a lot of potential and flexibility to work side by side with the French Commercial HR Teams on many activities.
- Assist the Human Resources Director in day to day Human Resources activities
- Create and Keep Organizational Charts Up-To-Date
- Assist HR Teams on major projects
- Assist HRD with Works Council meetings minutes and meetings
- Act as member of Human Resources team to assist in brainstorming and implementing new programs
- Create letter template and emails that can be distributed out to the Human Resources Directors to use in local regions
- Produce regular HR KPI and communicate to the team and key stakeholders
- Prepare HR-related documentation, such as employment contracts and letters
- Compose and distribute routine written correspondence from human resources
- Provide assistance and advice in developing HR policies and procedures
- Communicates Human Resources Due Date/ Changes/Notices With Employees
- Some travel may be required
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor/Master degree in Human Resources or Business Related Degree
- English compulsory
- At least one year experience in Human Resources
- Advanced Power Point and Excel Skills
- Be Extremely Organized and comfortable working on many things at once
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize with respect for deadlines
- Ability to work independently, result-oriented and in a structured way
- Expertise level in all Microsoft Office Applications (emphasis on Excel) , Internet, Intranet
- Knowledge HRMS (PeopleSoft) systems is a plus