Stanley Black & Decker, Numéro 1 de l’outillage et de la sécurité est leader sur son marché. Véritable spécialiste dans son secteur et présent à l’échelle mondiale, le groupe ne cesse de croître depuis des années !
Dans le cadre de son développement, nous recherche un(e) :
Brand Manager H/F
basé à Limonest
This position is a critical role with responsibilities to support the marketing function of Stanley Black & Decker as key brand representative for the DEWALT brand.
– In-depth analysis of market, industry, consumer, organisational competency and brand objectives to deliver and execute a powerful brand strategy for the French region
– Manage 1 direct report to deliver 25 stores per year
– Identify new business opportunities
– Negotiate with customers
– Work with McCann to identify & activate appropriate media investments
– Local content creation (photo/video/testimonial) to meet business objectives
– Complete ownership of commercial support for all NPI launches ($40m portfolio)
– Project management and budget control for all campaign activity
– Lead cross functional project teams and communicate commercial SBU objectives.
– Agency briefing and ultimate delivery of creative outputs
– Deliver traditional Print and Merchandising collateral to an exceptional standard
– Support trade marketing team in delivering best-in-class marketing collateral
This role gives a clear understanding of Brand, as well as associated structures such as Sales, Product management, Manufacturing, and Supply Chain as well as the European Marketing Organisation
This position in the Brand Marketing team is a role that provides a dynamic training ground within the Professional Marketing organisation. The position requires a proactive and enthusiastic approach as well as strong leadership skills. .
Strategic/tactical planning and creative campaign development will be fundamental skill sets demonstrated within this role. Exposure will include; Digital, Social, PR, POS and Merchandising, Print, Photography and Video, Competitor Research, Agency Management, Logistics and ROI analysis.
Management of 1 direct report (Marketing Assistant/Intern) will also be required.
Other skills and competencies :
Previous evidence of use of skill sets in Brand/Marketing environment would be an advantage, as would Pan – European experience.
Previous experience/knowledge of the automotive industry will be a significant advantage.
Fluent French and English is required